Monday, September 27, 2010

IDC Blog Entry Number Four

  1. In Depth Software Development
  2. Web Tools 2.0
  3. Netbook Cart Team
Question 1

I chose to put software development to the number one spot because I saw that I get to use video editing software and get to teach it to people. This sounds great because I've worked a few different video editing suites before and I'll be more than happy to learn a new program or become more competent with software that I have used previously.

I put Web Tools as my second option because it seems interesting to me and because I'll get to use something new and recommend it to somebody else. This seems like a pretty good assignment to work on overall.

Lastly, I put Netbook Cart Team on number three, because I'm really not the kind of guy who would want to create "official procedure" type of stuff. I don't think I'd be interested in that and I've also worked with the netbooks for a while and I feel that I need a detour from that.

Question 2
 
Like I've said, I feel that I'm more than competent to use video creation software or to get familiar with different types of it. I also feel that there is a creative side to this, which I always enjoy. Oh and I really loved taking media arts, so I'd be really happy to help improve the course for others.

Question 3

I don't exactly think I'm suited for the netbook team because I don't want to create procedures, because I'm not particularly organized in general. Also, I'm not particularly thrilled to work on the netbooks again because I've spent enough time with them already. I feel that I need something with a slight creative edge to it, rather than just following on-screen prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment