Friday, September 24, 2010

IDC Post Number Uno- Self Evaluation

Completion of task(s) and/or presentation of research: 4
I give myself this mark because I have installed all of the required updates and software onto two netbooks. I chose not to work on many netbooks at one time because I thought that I'd rather focus on one at a time and be sure that I've completed everything carefully rather than trying to keep track of many netbooks at the same time.

Cooperative participation in group: 4
While this project was individual, I still managed to help the group whenever the occasional question or concern would arise. Therefore, I think that I deserve the mark of 4.

Creative and Critical Thinking: 4
Although the group was focused solely on setting up the netbook computers, I still provided suggestions in terms of what antivirus software to use. There were suggestions to use multiple programs, however, I provided a suggestion to use AVG Free, which answered the needs completely. My advice was backed by research and it was adopted by the research group.

Initiative: 3
I gave myself a mark of 3 because I took a bit too long with the first netbook, simply because I was getting used to the new Windows 7 interface (I'm an XP user). I think I got off track for about 5 minutes because when I downloaded Google Earth and I played around with it a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment