Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog Post # 10

1) Learing new pieces of software and teaching video production and editing techniques are the topics I would find myself most competent at. I love learning new things and I plan on pursuing film production as a career and I have quite a bit of experience with various editing suites.

2) Ratings:

  1. Creativity- 9
  2. Responsibility- 7~8
  3. Web Design- 4
  4. Developing Action Plans- 7
  5. Teaching Other People- 8
  6. Meeting Deadlines -8
I think I'm fairly well versed in the creative department, as long as it does not involve building websites. I  sometimes procrastinate, however, if there is a large portion of my mark at stake, I tend to get things done in a timely manner. I might not be the greatest leader, but if faced with a task to lead I will definitely strive to do my best, and I will produce acceptable results at the very least .

3) I would be fairly comfortable with leading a group, however, I don't think that I should be a number one candidate for this. I'm not particularly interested in doing this.

4) I would be more comfortable working with a partner, although, I do not completely dismiss the possibility of working with a team.

5) I would be the most comfortable if I got a chance to work with a media subject. English and Business are fine as well, however, I don't want anything to do with Geography, History and Biology. Media is my first choice because I've had a chance to work with a number of different forms of media, and because I will be able to pick up new media software very quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment